Thank you to all the students who took the time to engage with us during Clubs Days at UTSG, UTM and UTSC! Although we are no longer accepting Sustainable Change Agent pledges for the chance to win great prizes, you will still find below ways you can get involved.
Become a Sustainable Change Agent with these resources and programs!
1. Pledges to become a Sustainable Change Agent
Many students made pledges to be a Sustainable Change Agent on our Jamboards during Clubs Days at UTSG, UTM and UTSC. Please find below links to the results:
UTSG – I pledge to be a Sustainable Change Agent by… – Google Jamboard
UTM, I pledge to be a Sustainable Change Agent by… – Google Jamboard
UTSC, I pledge to be a Sustainable Change Agent by… – Google Jamboard
Get involved in the Adams Sustainability Celebration2.
- Apply for a chance to win a $5000 Adams Sustainability Student Grant to advance sustainability on campus
- Apply for the Adams Sustainability Innovation Prize Competition – $25,500 in funding available for innovative student-led projects or start-ups
- Apply for up to $300 in funding for student-led activities that will be part of the Adams Celebration event programming on all three campuses
- Showcase your sustainable initiative or student group at our UTSC event on October 17
Participate in the Sustainability Pathways Program3.
- Earn Co-Curricular Record (CCR) credit by participating in sustainability activities on and off campus with the Sustainability Citizen Program
- Get academic certification with the Sustainability Scholar Program
Follow us on Social Media for a chance to win a Sustainable Prize Give-away4.
CECCS is teaming up with the Sustainability Office on two Social Media Prize Giveaways during the month of September. To participate, follow CECCS and the Sustainability Office @SustainableUofT. Watch for the Prize Give-away post, like it, and leave a response tagging a friend for your chance to win a Sustainable Prize Give-Away valued at $400!
View or add sustainability events to our Tri Campus Sustainability Calendar5.
- Login to CNLx and view the calendar for upcoming sustainability events (or view the calendar without logging in here).
- Submit a sustainability event to include in our calendar
- Attend any events listed in the calendar to earn credit towards the Sustainability Citizen Program when it launches this fall. Those who complete the Citizen program will have it noted on their Co-Curricular Record (CCR).
Sign up for our monthly newsletters6.
Stay updated with monthly CECCS and other sustainability news on campus.
Check out our Sustainability Student Group and Other Inventories7.
- Browse over 200 sustainability student groups in our Student Group Inventory for more opportunities to get involved in sustainability initiatives on campus.
- Check out the Sustainability Course Inventory, which includes over 3000 sustainability-oriented courses across the three campuses!
- Interested in getting some Community-Engaged Learning (CEL) experience? Head over to our Sustainability CEL Course Inventory
8. Get involved in the Tri-Campus Sustainability Offices
- St. George
- Certify your residence or event with the Sustainable Change Programs
- Nominate yourself or someone you know for a Sustainable Action Award
Learn about the University’s Climate Positive Campus Commitment9.
The University of Toronto St. George campus has pledged to become climate positive by 2050. Learn more about what this means and what they are doing to fulfill this pledge.