Hosted by the Committee on the Environment, Climate Change and Sustainability (CECCS), the Adams Sustainability Celebration seeks to inspire new activities, build relationships, and collaboratively deepen campus engagement around sustainability.
CECCS is calling for student-led event proposals from the tri-campuses that will contribute to building a community of sustainability change agents on campus. Submit your event to be included in the upcoming Adams Sustainability Celebration, and CECCS will help promote it!
Up to $300 will be awarded to host a Student-Led event on each campus as follows:
- UTSC the week of October 17
- UTM the week of November 21
- UTSG the week of January 30
Events should align with one or more of the CECCS cross-cutting themes or principles. Events that center on the social justice facets of sustainability, and/or address multiple intersecting UN SDGs are encouraged to apply. Interactive events will be prioritized.
Applications for the 2022-2023 are now OPEN and will close as follows:
- UTSC event applications close Oct. 07 at 11:59pm
- UTM event applications close Nov. 11 at 11:59pm
- UTSG event applications close Jan. 13 at 11:59pm.
Apply by filling out the submission form here: Adams Sustainability Student Group-led Event Call for Applications – Google Forms
- Open to all U of T students, staff and faculty
- Take place at UTSC the week of Oct. 17, at UTM the week of Nov. 21, or at UTSG the week of Jan. 30
- Engage the campus community meaningfully around sustainability
Non-exhaustive list of event ideas:
- Hands on/interactive Workshops
- Volunteer Activity
- Fireside Chats
- Panel Discussion
- Film Screening
- Student journal
- Research exhibition or art showcase